We get it…silk pyjamas look great. Our new silk silk pyjama range is here, but did you know that as well as instant glamour, silk has a whole range of other benefits? Some of them might surprise you.
1) Silk helps regulate your temperature. - A natural, breathable fabric, silk keeps you cool in summer and warm in the winter, helping your body maintain a comfortable, natural temperature. And comfort means better beauty sleep for you...
2) Silk is great for your skin. The tight weave of silk and its naturally low absorption rate helps keep your skin more hydrated, when compared to other materials such as cotton. This applies both to body and face -so swapping your cotton or synthetic eyemask for our silk eyemask can help hydrate the eye area while you sleep. Our Backstage pyjamas and eye mask are made from 19 momme silk…the ultimate luxury for your skin and a great gift for yourself, or someone special.
3) Silk reduces irritation Unlike some other fabrics, like cotton, silk does not draw moisture away from your skin. Silk encourages a natural moisture balance, whilst its tightly woven, soft and smooth natural fibres are beneficial to sensitive skin.
4) Silk is better for allergies Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. It is free of potentially irritating chemicals, and even wards off potential allergens, like dust mites.
5) Silk for a good night's sleep... Start with the ritual of silk pyjamas before bed…They not only look and feel luxurious, but benefit you whilst you sleep too. And who doesn’t want to look great 24 hours a day?